As of February 2014, Christine is a staff writer for Bustle, a feminist entertainment website committed to "redefining women's interest" by producing punchy, shareable content. She contributes a mix of articles, essays, slideshows, and listicles, including humor pieces and original reporting. Christine also contributes to Romper, Bustle's companion website for Millennial moms.
Writing for Bustle also involves a fair amount of image wrangling. Christine sources and occasionally contributes original visuals, whether photos or illustrations, to accompany her pieces. Other times, she directs teams of photographers for shoots and street style features.
Here are samples of Christine's work for Bustle:
- Moving To Canada If Donald Trump Is Elected Sounds Great — Until You Actually Consider What You Need
- No, Democrats & Republicans Who Date Are Not Fated To A Taylor Swift & Calvin Harris Future
- Erin Schrode Won't Let Your Glass Ceiling Stop Her
- Maryland's Voting Laws For Ex-Felons Will Make History This Tuesday
- Native Americans Are Still The "Invisible Vote." Here's Why.
- The Women Behind Dine With The 99 Dish On Why Feminists Should Back Bernie Sanders
- Hillary Clinton & Bernie Sanders Made An Abortion Pledge That Puts Donald Trump To Shame
- Why Feeling The Bern Or Feeling Hillary Clinton's Presidency Is So Tough For LGBT Voters
- Here's The One Trump Enterprise That's Actually Earning Major Praise
- Even The Native American Tribe Famous For Pocahontas Only Just Won Federal Recognition. Here's Why.
- Super Tuesday In American Samoa Is A Bigger Deal Than The General Election. Here's Why.
- These 16 Women From Freddie Gray's City Weren't Asked For Their Thoughts On Police Reform — So I Asked
- The One Thing That Saved Sweet Briar College Could Be What Keeps Women's Colleges Alive
- One Year After 'Rolling Stone's Disastrous "A Rape On Campus," Here's How University Of Virginia Classrooms Have Changed (selected by Bustle editor-in-chief Kate Ward as one of the site's best stories of 2015)
- The Sneaky Way Arizona Is Crippling Planned Parenthood With A Tactic You've Never Even Heard Of
- The Stunning Baltimore Art Initiatives Trying To Mend A Shattered City
- My "Ethnic" Hair Doesn't Need An Explanation, But Here's How To Talk About It Without Being Wildly Offensive
- Why The Feather Trend Is Horrible For All Animal Lovers, Not To Mention Geese
- 5 Baltimore Fashion Designers You Can Support As the City Recovers After Recent Protests
- On Being Light-Skinned, Hispanic, & On The Hunt For A Foundation Shade That Doesn't Cover Up My Ethnicity
- What Blacklight Tattoo Ink Is Made Of Still Remains A Bit Of A Glow-In-The-Dark Mystery
- Why Dyeing Your Hair Red Is Something Everyone Should Try At Least Once
- Remembering Spiky Adidas Flip Flops, The Coolest Sandals You Could Own In Middle School
- Non-Traditional Engagement & Wedding Ring Sets Are Worth Considering, Even If You're Big On The Classics
- How Mindy Lahiri's Fashion Sense Empowered Me To Feel A Lot More Optimistic About My Closet (And Myself)
- 18 Washington, D.C. Street Style Photos From Adams Morgan Neighborhood That Prove The Capital Is More Than Gray Suits
- Reasons To Love Your Hips Forever And Always, No Matter How "Child-Bearing" Or "Boyish" They May Be
- 22 Richmond, Virginia Street Style Photos That Perfectly Encapsulate The City's Southern Bohemian Fashion Sense
- Effects Of Wearing Flip Flops That Scientifically Prove You Should Definitely Stop Wearing Them
- Does Laser Hair Removal Hurt A Bunch? Um, Yes, You Bet Your Bikini Line It Does
- 3 Reasons To Love Your Knees, "Saggy," "Bony," Or Otherwise
- How To Dress For Grad School If You Want Your Brilliant Self to Be Taken Seriously
Check out samples of Christine's work promoted on the Bustle homepage and social media channels.