Christine filled in for a staff writer at Kveller, a national Jewish parenting website, in the summer of 2016. Here are her stories:
• SCOTUS Rejection of Texas Abortion Law is a Huge Win for Women Everywhere
• Chelsea Handler Opens Up About Her Abortions in ‘Playboy’ Essay
• Would You Trust the ‘Uber of Babysitting’?
• Miss Teen USA Drops the Swimsuit Competition–But Is That Enough?
• Why Seeing a Bald American Girl Doll Made This Mom Cry
• Novelist Jennifer Weiner Posted a Swimsuit Pic for One Very Inspiring Reason
• 10 Essential Tips to Keep Your Kids Safe This Holiday Weekend
• Photo of Bride Breastfeeding During Wedding Ceremony Goes Viral
• Mom Pens Powerful Letter After Son With Special Needs is Excluded from Birthday Party
• IKEA Recalls Millions of Chests & Dressers After 6 Children Die
• Postpartum Anxiety is Nearly 3 Times More Common Than Postpartum Depression
• Sarah Silverman Gets a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
• Dad’s Baby Outfit Fail is Winning Over the Internet
• 5-Year-Old Writes Impassioned Letter to George H.W. Bush About Broccoli
• Scarlett Johansson is Now Highest Grossing Female Movie Star of All Time